The future of oil and gas production and distribution in any country depends on human capital. However, because of art and cyclically reactive hiring practices, the oil and gas industry is challenged with a human capital deficit. To overcome the deficit and address an increasingly consumptive economy, oil and gas corporations need to implement a new recruiting strategy that builds attraction, recruits globally and creates and holds job value for its employees.
With this in mind, we are excited to bring you the 2nd edition of the "HR Forum : Oil & Gas" to discover the leading recruitment and retention strategies, training and up-skilling solutions, talent and knowledge management approach, and leadership development programs.
The Forum Will Focus on:
- Recruitment: Attracting and retaining the right staff
- Strategic employment and talent management development
- Developing e-learning strategies
- Re-imaging performance measurement
- Motivating and incentivising employees
- Empowering women in the energy sector
Benefits of Attending:
- Develop strategies to manage your global workforce and overcome the challenge of fuelling the demand for niche skill sets
- Provide you with new ideas, tips and tactics for successful talent management
- Broaden your talent pool through diversity: identify, translate and communicate technical skills across new sectors holding transferable skills
- Grow future executive-level talent through leadership development programmes